Paris Hill Academy was built in 1856. Seventy-eight students attended during the first enrollment. A donated bell was added to the structure in 1892. For many years, the Paris Hill Thespian Club performed popular dramas of the 19th century. The Academy's last graduation occurred in 1901. The Paris Hill Community Club now owns and maintains the building as an historic structure. It is also available to rent for social functions.
Please note: OHMPAA does not manage the rental of this building.